Sunday, May 6, 2012

Untitled...2008

I know you wont be there
I just wish you would care
Because theres someone here waiting for you

The rush of air
I feel when u stare
Right into my eyes...

Look up at the sky
Feel the Breeze (on your face)
I'll always be there for you

Maybe i'm different
maybe you too
whenever i see ya
my heart turns blue...

Cuz i know it cant be true
I know it will be wrong
THE GATES JUST WONT LET ME THROUGH!

Cuz i just want you to care
To know i'll be there
Still waiting, just for you...

I wish you would know
I'd walk a million miles barefoot through snow
Just to stare at you...

All i want to show
I dont know where to go
I wanna see u celebrate
Hope ur heart would never break
That you can walk without a fear
With ur best friends very near...

Walk on, without a fear..
Dont worry, i'll be there!
Even if you wont care...
Life may not be fair...
I'll still be there...
x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment