Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life as a "Caveman"

This one's called "life as a caveman".. its kind of an expression of how I felt being in a completely new country.. of how i felt being in completely unchartered territory.. This system of writing verses is called a "quatrain"..( 4 lines per verse)

Life as a "Caveman"

My home is very dark and cold,
But to me it is worth solid gold,
Sometimes though, I need to be brave,
For my home is a big black cave.

When there’s a fire burning bright,
In my room there’s a little light,
A fire starts with a tiny spark,
Which is hard to start in the dark.

My father brave, has gone on a hunt
When he’s back he’ll greet me with a grunt,
To feed me he hunts for meat,
It is winter; I will be pleased to eat.

During the summer, I leave the cave,
It is the sunshine that I crave,
Still, though, I need to be brave,
For there are dangers, lurking around my cave.

x-x

Its only a metaphor... don't take it seriously, lol.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment