Saturday, February 20, 2010

My first ever attempts at poetry :D

In my 7th grade we were forced to write poems.. so I was lucky enough to discover that I really enjoy doing that..! This one's a complete Metaphor called "Life"..

Life

Life is a beautiful dream,
With gardens filled with red roses of love,
Without pain and agony life is wonderful,
But life might turn into a horrible nightmare,
You feel thrown about ugly gardens,
With pain and agony your heart breaks into a thousand pieces,
Everything seems to be so wrong,
Roses, which were once red with love,
Turn black, and get torn apart,
But with understanding and caring, they turn red once again,
When lessons are learnt from our sorrows,
And once we correct our mistakes,
Life is a big crunchy apple,
But dwell not on old thoughts and memories,
For you should live in the present,
And not slouch away in the past.

x-x

Guess I was wise then. Dunno what's the case now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment