Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just Fine

I've always wanted someone special

To walk next to me..
Someone who'd follow my footsteps
Someone who'd take the lead.

But as time went on
The thoughts seemed to end,
Especially a night
After I talked to a friend...

I told him I felt sad,
That I didnt have her near,
A person so special,
And to my heart, so dear..

He told me to stop,
He said I should not think.
Because my special person is perfect,
When Ill see her Ill just blink...

He told me to quit being sad
He said it was a lost cause;
He said your person will be special,
Only to you because:

She'll enter your life unknowing,
But she'll turn it inside out.
When you'll hurt her you'll fall down flat,
When she'll laugh you'll fall more in love...

So since that fateful day,
I stopped my dreams untrue,
Since I wanted my memory
To be full only of you...

Because yes, you're my special person
You've turned me inside out.
I've loved you always,
Especially when you're in your doubt...

You're perfect, and you're mine,
Together, we're just divine!

Even though these nights are so unkind..
We'll forget all those days we left behind!
Cuz you and me, we're just fine, we're just fine...
Just fine...

x-x

This was written by me quite a while back! Atleast a year and a half, maybe more, ago.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment