Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lack of emotions?

These days i've just been feeling like I've got a lack of emotions.. Just like I've got some problem breathing in the air from my lungs, and some pain in my chest.. Ive been feeling like this for ages but this pain began around 5 months ago! Ive got no idea about it.. Just guessing its the after effects of depression!
Someone just told me yesterday that my lack of emotions isn't a bad thing- that its great! that its what everyone wants.. Well i just replied that people in general want something, which they simply regret after receiving...
But it got me thinking. What if, I am just not receptive to some emotions now..? Some things that I went through, made me understand that pain is necessary for our growth as humans, as individuals... To improve! So maybe thats why I don't feel sad or happy or angry anymore?

I don't know about you, but just doesn't seem that way to me... Seems plain wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment