Monday, January 19, 2015

A Question

So this was something I was going through maybe three years back... A dilemma of sorts! It's pretty self-explanatory.

A Question

The heart loves without a name
To it, it’s all just a game
Regardless of the name our bond is given
Only through our hearts is it driven...

So what has my heart named you?
If you even turn away,
I feel a cold hue...

I need you so much,
You’re almost like the air I breathe...
I need you so much,
Sometimes it almost feels like pure greed...

I can’t see why not...
That’s why here I stand...
There’s nobody who understands me better...
Nobody gets me the way you can.

You helped build me up so much
We believe in much of the same...

Now, I must find myself outside us...
Because two have to play this game.

Only time will tell me
The name my heart has given you...
Only time will tell...

Will I call you best friend or the true...

x-x

Reality is, my heart calls it neither! That person is not even in my life any more :P




No comments:

Post a Comment