Monday, January 19, 2015

Talent

This is a poem I had written for one of my dearest friends for her birthday :)

Talent

Everyone deserves someone like you
But they aren’t as lucky as me...
Because I have with me...
The world’s biggest NAUTANKI!!!

Your nose is always a lil oily
And it will smell of VICKS
Stupid Vaporub company...
Making Grandmas addicts!! L

All this is part of your TALENT
Which is never-ending for sure...
Ur lucky my phone got lose...
Because in it, I had proof u said,
For sinus, you would learn Pranayam for sure!

Jhoothe tum, mere promises nai rakhte... L
Tenu colg chalu hai tab,
Apna fb account activated nahi rakh sakte? :p

PMT se roj takraate ho tum,
Badi-badi musibatein taalte ho tum
Bhala, bina jyaada nakhre kiye...
Zara ek boiled anda khaate kyun nai tum??? :p

Anyway, a very happy birthday to you...
May you be peaceful, and all your dreams come true.
And yeah... Always remember this.

Keep smiling... I’m always there for you! :p :p :p

x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment