Friday, April 27, 2012

Everything thats not near

Jus cuz u dnt talk doesnt mean its not der..
Jus cuz it aint dark doesnt mean ur not scared..
Just cuz it dint leave a mark doesnt mean it dint leave u bare..
Just kept running, like a scared hare...

The day was dark,
The nights were long
The birds would fly,
Without any song..
And i would lie
All day long..
Fast asleep.. cuz i was so wrong..

Walking like the undead..
Cheating my deathbed
Always crying instead
Happiness just a thought..
All alone in my head..
As i lie down ,
All alone in this bed..

Just live for yourself..
I have always been told
Its a dark world out there..
You will be cold..
But i wont do that..
I wont die alone old..

I walk to the light
I yearn to be free..
Walk out from the dark side..
Show the bloomed tree..

So i can walk without a fear..
With everyone so close and so near..
With a smile and a tear..
EVERYONE OUT THERE DO YOU HEAR??..
I live with no fear..
I know my time has come near..
This rhyme is but a souvenir..
For now the hare will hunt the deer...

No comments:

Post a Comment