Friday, April 27, 2012

Nature/Ma..

Im jus waitin here for the sun to shine..
Warm up my heart with its rays so fine
The Lord's divine, I will fly so high
Not even a limit will remain the sky...

Or let the first drops of rain fall down..
Cleanse my heart, wipe off my frown..
My body will be ablaze again..
The stars fall in place again..

I leave myself to Nature's call-
Heal me mother once and for all..
Teach me to run, teach me to crawl
Never to stop, in the long haul...

Ill keep dribbling the ball, even if i fall...
Take care of me like Im your doll..
Let me out, give me wings...
Help me figure out these things...

You're my mother
Im your son
Show me how I've always won...

Nurture me in your bosom,
Set me free..
Make me work
Like a busy bee...

Im tired Ma,
Of not listening to you..
You're the key
To making my dreams come true...

You've been for me all through and through..
Just do your magic...like only you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment